Many veterans and entrepreneurs have lived experiences that affect them every day and wanting to eliminate these negative thoughts can be challenging.
That’s why it’s crucial to help them seek specialized help to get ahead and focus on what really matters.
In this episode, Brett Henderson chats with Denise Kruszewski, Ph.D., ABPP, to discuss what she does through The Center for Stress, Recovery, and Resilience to help veterans and business owners transition to better mental health and have a positive response to life challenges.
Dr. Kruszewski discusses:
- A background of what she does to help veterans and entrepreneurs transition to a healthy mindset
- The most common signs of poor mental health.
- How traumas and anxiety can affect the things we dream.
- The importance of having a partner who can understand us and have a positive effect on our lives
- How practicing the three P’s (pause, presence, and passion) can help individuals to a positive mental state
- What she has learned and experienced through raising an autistic son
- And more!
Connect with Brett Henderson:
- Strategic Wealth Endeavor
- LinkedIn: Brett Henderson
- Facebook: Strategic Wealth Endeavor
Connect with Dr. Denise Kruszewski:
- LinkedIn: Dr. Denise Kruszewski
- Center for Stress Recovery and Resilience
About our Guest:
Dr. Denise Kruszewski founded the Center for Stress Recovery and Resilience (CSRR) to promote mindful, holistic, and effective response to life’s challenges for individuals and organizations engaged in high-intensity, high-impact personal and professional endeavors. The clinicians at CSRR specialize in gold standard treatments and programs for trauma, sleep, anxiety, substance abuse, and mindfulness.
The mission and approach used at CSRR is inspired by the experience “Dr K” gained as the embedded civilian psychologist at the Marine Special Operations Command (MARSOC) from 2012-2017. At MARSOC, Dr. K developed rare expertise providing evidence-based treatments for trauma, stress, anxiety, and sleep to special operations Marines and Sailors and their families. Along with other embedded assets, she crafted programs enhancing mental and physical performance in professional and personal endeavors for Service Members and their families.
At the CSRR, Dr. K aims to use this expertise to assist individuals, families, and organizations dedicated to enhancing their performance while engaged in challenging personal and/or professional endeavors, such as military professionals, first responders, NGO’s, and caregivers of those with special needs. Additionally, Dr. K has recruited and is training mental health professionals who want to learn how to best deliver these services in a culturally-competent and effective manner.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS